Farmz2Familiez Multi-Millet batter makes life so easy .You can make these Silver Dollar Indian pancakes with your favorite toppings. These multi-millet Silver Dollar Pancakes are filling .Perfect for your lunch-box topped with quail eggs. Millets contain high content of nutrients as well as calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium.It provides essential fats in the body.
- Farmz2Familiez Multi-millet batter 1 cup
- Quail Eggs 4
- fresh coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Roasted sesame seeds 1 tbsp
- Cooking Oil
- Heat a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium.Lightly grease skillet with oil. Working in batches, drop batter by tablespoonfuls into skillet. Cook until bubbles appear on top and a few have burst, 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook until browned on underside, 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter, wiping skillet clean between batches.
- To make toppings ,break one quali egg on the skillet.sprinkle salt ,chopped coriander leaves .Topped pancakes with prepared eggs.Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds and serve.