Ingredients & Quantity
- Appam Batter: 1 Cup ( We used Farmz2Familiez ready to cook appam batter)
- Jaggary: 1 Tbspn
- Pinch of Salt
- Baking Powder: 1 tspn
- Baking Soda: 1/2 tspn
- Fennel Seeds: 1 Tbspn
- GulKand: 1 Tbspn
- Grated Dry Coconut: 1 Tbspn
- Betel Leave: 1 Nos.
How to cook?
- Add some water to jaggary and let it desolve into it.
- In a mixing bowl, take appam batter, add jaggary water (batter should be in a pouring consistency and not too much watery), pinch of salt, baking powder and baking soda. Keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix Gulkand, fennel seeds, grated coconut and finely chopped betel leave. Mix it well.
- Pour appam batter into silicon mold sprinkle some fennel seeds and raw gulkand on top of it.
- Bake it in a pre heated oven @ 180 Degree for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Prepare small ball from the gulkand mix and Top the cup cakes with it. It can go well for HIGH tea or a quick bites. ENJOY