Multigrain Idli Muffins are prepared using F2F Multigrain Idli/Dosa Batter. This is a type of savoury muffin and full with the goodness of multigrains including pearl millet, finger millet, jowar, whole green gram, black & white chickpeas along with rice and urad dal.
- F2F Multigrain Idli/Dosa Batter – 2 cups
- Carrot – 1/4 th cup, grated
- Beans – chopped, 2 tablespoon
- Nigella Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Refined oil for greasing silicon moulds
- Salt to taste
- Tomato Ketchup for serving
How to cook?
- Grease the silicon moulds with one or two drops of refined oil. Take the batter in a bowl and season with salt and mix well.
- Now take a ladle full of batter and pour in each mould. Make sure you feel 2/3 or 3/4 portion of the mould.
- Sprinkle nigella seeds on top of each muffin filled with batter.
- Add little amount of grated carrot and chopped beans on top of each batter filled moulds.
- Now heat a steamer with water and place the muffin moulds inside and steam them by covering with lid for 10 to 15 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- After that switch off gas and remove the lid of the steamer. Demould the muffnis and serve with tomato ketchup or any chutney.