These baked multi millet waffles made of Farmz2Familiez Multi Millet Idli/Dosa Batter is a very healthy and easy option for breakfast. This easy fusion recipe is packed with nutrients as they are made up of various types of millet like foxtail millet, barnyard millet, kodu millet, little millet and urad dal. So this is a perfect way of including millet in your diet. As the batter comes in ready made and freshly ground, all you have to do is add in the rest of the ingredients and bake the waffles away. You have tasty waffles with crispy outside and soft inside, perfect to be enjoyed for breakfast with spicy coconut chutney dip. Learn how to make baked multi millet waffles below. It’s easy, it’s fun!!
- Farmz2Familiez Multi Millet Idli/Dosa Batter 1 cup
- Onion 1 (small, finely chopped)
- Ginger 1 inch piece (finely chopped)
- Green chili 1 (finely chopped)
- Curry leaves 5 (chopped)
- Salt as required
- Water 1 tsp
- Butter 1 tsp
How to cook?
- Take the batter in a bowl and sprinkle little water and whisk well.
- Next add in the chopped onion, green chili, ginger, curry leaves and salt and mix well. Keep it aside.
- Now take the waffle mould and grease well with butter.
- Pour the batter to the mould.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- Once it reaches 200 degree Celsius, lower the temperature and preheat to 180 degree Celsius.
- Bake the waffles for 30 minutes.
- Next preheat the oven again to 200 degree Celsius.
- Then flip the waffles to a baking tray and bake the other side for another 8-10 minutes, until the surface turns slight golden in color.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.