#BellyNirvana #Plattershare – I used the Farmz2Familiez Multi-MIllet batter to try and see if we can get some kind of snack. Millets are essentially Indian, but I wanted to fuse some other flavours into it so that we get a different version – so I used fresh Chives which are great for the heart and baked them like mini-muffins.
- 1 cup Multi-millet Idli/Dosa batter
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Some chopped Chives
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 1 tsp oil oil
How to cook?
- Add salt and pepper to the batter and leave it aside.
- Lightly saute the chopped garlic in the oil and add to the batter, and mix thoroughly.
- Add the chopped chives to the batter and mix well.
- Take a small spoon, add the batter into the small mini-muffin moulds
- Bake at 150 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes.
- Take them out and serve warm.